Digitall Comms Ltd are the UK’s fastest growing provider of Two Way Radio Sales & Hire.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Every order you place with us will be delivered direct to your front door, normally free of extra charges. We work in partnership with an international delivery company to ensure that your goods are delivered in pristine condition. Deliveries are arranged with you after the order has been placed via various communication methods including telephone and email and are made on weekdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. We will do our best to deliver your items to you within 7 to 10 days unless it is stated differently in the product description or graphical notices for the item you are purchasing. Please read the product description and notices carefully for the correct delivery time for each item. If no specific time has been specified, we will deliver the item to you within 4 to 6 weeks (excluding bank holidays) from the date you receive confirmation that the order has been processed and payment has been taken.We deliver all items at the same time, if you order more than one item; we will only delivery your items when all items have reached our dispatch warehouse. For Example: – If you order an item that states 4 to 6 weeks for delivery with an item that state a delivery time of 8 weeks, your whole order will be sent out within 8
weeks (excluding bank holidays).
We are also able to dispatch part of your order ahead of items that take longer to deliver, however it is up to you to contact us to arrange this. We are unable to deliver to the following areas: –
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses, Orkney, Shetland and the Scottish Isles.
We are also unable to deliver to the following postcodes starting with AB | BT | DD | GY | HS | IM | IV | JE | KW | PA | PH | PO30-42 | TR21 and ZE.
Please take heed of this as Digitall Comms will not be responsible for any delays or costs if the delivery address or postcode is ‘adapted’ to get the order through the system.
If you still require delivery to one of these areas, please call us and we may be able to help, however you may incur a small additional surcharge dependant on the actual delivery postcode.
Please contact a Customer Service Representative on 01274 602504 if you wish to organise any special requirements regarding your delivery, or to confirm any delivery charges or email us at email@example.com.
If you are not in on the arranged day of the delivery, the courier will leave a card with a contact number for you to call to arrange a new delivery date. Where a delivery date has been agreed but you are not present to receive the delivery, we reserve the right to charge a minimum of £25 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery and re-delivery. Please make sure you are able to take delivery on the day you have arranged to avoid any unnecessary delays or charges. If you need to cancel/re-arrange a delivery date, please do this by contacting us at least 48 business hours in advance of the scheduled delivery date to avoid any charges. We are unable to re-arrange deliveries within 48 hours of the scheduled delivery time.
Generally, where an order contains more than one item, all items will be delivered at the same time once all items are available. Goods will be deemed to have been delivered once delivered to the specified address and Digitall Comms will not be liable to the customer for non-delivery of the Products. Digitall Comms does not need to satisfy itself that the person accepting delivery at the specified address is the customer (or authorized by the customer to accept delivery of the Goods). The Buyer is recommended to take receipt of the delivery personally.
Dates and times quoted for delivery are approximate only. Digitall Comms shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods. If the Products ordered by the customer are not available or discontinued and Digitall Comms is unable to deliver them to the Buyer within 60 days (or any other time limit agreed by the both Digitall Comms and the customer), Digitall Comms shall inform the customer of this; cancel the Contract; and reimburse any sums paid by the customer (or which has been paid on the customer’s behalf) under the Contract to the person by whom payment was made no later than 30 days after the due date for delivery of the Goods under the Contract minus a 2% handling fee to cover debit / credit card and PayPal admin costs.
All goods must be signed for by the person who paid for the items, or their appointed representative. We are unable to deliver to unattended premises or outside of customer addresses. We do not accept any blame or liability for customers removing or disposing of old goods prior to delivery. We do advise that customers only dispose of old goods after acceptance of the new goods been delivered. Deliveries made to business addresses will have the customers authority for anybody in the building to accept goods on the customers behalf. Digitall Comms will accept no responsibility once the goods have been signed for at the requested address.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE YOU HAVE ARRANGED TO TAKE DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER HAS READ THIS PAGE AND IS CLEAR ON THE PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTING DELIVERIES WITH RESPECT TO SIGNING FOR THE GOODS.
Deliveries made by national carriers will be delivered by one man and delivered to your front door. The services used will only deliver the ordered items to the front door of the designated delivery address. This means that if you reside in an apartment or a block of flats, the delivery driver will deliver to the lobby of the building only. Please understand that the logistics companies that offer a ‘next day’ service are not insured to enter private premises.
Before you sign for the item(s)
- For insurance purposes, it is very important that before you sign for your items, you check all external packaging for signs of damage. Signing for the items without any extra notes will mean you have accepted the goods “in good order”. Transport damages cannot be claimed at a later date if the delivery was signed for “in good order”.
- If there are signs of damage to the packaging, you MUST sign for the items as damaged. You MUST accept all items and call us straight away, we will then arrange for ANY DAMAGED items to be replaced.
- You are required to email photos of the damage before we can send out replacements. All photos must be capable of clearly showing the damage.
- You must count the number of items that you are signing for. If any items are missing, sign for them as MISSING, accept all offered items and please call us immediately (or at the maximum, 48 hours after delivery) on 01274 602504. We will then sort out replacing any missing items.
- Please do not sign for your items as ‘UNCHECKED’ as this no longer covers you as the customer for the insurance of the items.
We will not send you status update emails once your order has been processed, instead you will receive a ‘Dispatched’ email to confirm that the goods have left our warehouse. If you would like your order to be delivered before a specific time, please contact us 48 hours before delivery is set to take place.
- Privacy & Security
shown on this sites contact page.The site owner can be contacted at the email address on this sites contact page. You can access our home page and browse certain areas of the site without disclosing your personal data save information collected by cookies that we may use (see below).
Who may Process Data
Purpose of Processing
We will use your information for the purpose of providing you with information about our services, articles and news, fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorised or made by you with us, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest, undertaking product or customer research/development.
Disclosure of Information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are owed by the company running this site, or hosting this site, except where provided under the General Public License (http://www.gpl.org). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks of are the property of their respective owners and may be registered in certain parts of the world.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of certain jurisdictions. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such law.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
- The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
- Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
- All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
- Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Consent and enquiries
- Returns & Replacements
- The Seller warrants that the Products will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defect in quality, material workmanship and condition for a period of 12 months from delivery, unless otherwise specified and subject to conditions set out below.
- The Buyer provides written (or email) notice of the defect within 7 days of the time the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
- The Seller is given reasonable opportunity after receiving the Buyer’s notice of defect to examine the Products in question and the Buyer (if asked by the Seller to do so) shall return the Products to the Address at the Seller’s cost for the examination to take place there.
The Seller shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty if:
- The Buyer makes further use of such Products after giving notice of the defect to the Seller.
- The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, misuse, abnormal working conditions or failure to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage of use of the Products.
- The Buyer alters or repairs such Products without our written consent.
- The Buyer has not paid the Contract price for the Products by the Payment date.
If any Products do not conform with any of the warranty, then within 30 days of us examining the defective Products, the Seller (at the Seller’s option) will either:
- Repair or replace such Products (or the defective part) free of charge; or
- Refund the price of such Products (or a proportionate part of the price) provided that the Buyer offers up the Products for collection (or, if the Seller so requests and at the Seller’s expense the Buyer return the Products or the part of such Products which is defective to the Seller at the Seller’s Address).
If the Seller complies with the above the Seller shall have no further liability for breach of any warranty in respect of such Products.
- All orders are processed using PayPal, we also accept bank transfer upon request.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- The Contract price for the supply of Products shall be as set out in the Confirmation. In the event of any increase in the cost to the Seller of raw materials, labour, overheads, or any increase in taxes or duties, or any variation in exchange rate the Seller may increase the Price payable under the Contract upon written notice. If notice of price increase is given by the Seller, the Buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and receive back any sums they have paid.Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by the Seller within seven days of delivery of the notice of price increase to the Buyer. If the Seller makes an error in the Confirmation or any invoice or any receipt the Seller will correct that error within 60 days of being notified of any error. Payment of the Price shall be due on the date of the purchase order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence. In the instance that payment has not been received and an order has been confirmed, interest on overdue invoices shall accrued from the date when payment becomes due on a daily basis until the date of payment at the rate of 2% above HSBC’s base rate in force at that time.
No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Seller has received cleared funds. There will be no delivery until cleared funds have been received. Payment for the Products and any delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Seller’s website at the time the Buyer places an order. Payments shall be made by the Buyer without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counter-claim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Buyer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Seller to the Buyer. Special Offers: To avoid abuse of special offer mechanisms, if multiple special offers apply to the contents of your cart only one special offer will be applied to the total. The offer that is applied to your total will be the offer that grants the biggest discount to the contents of the shopping cart.
- Viewing Orders
- To View your order, click on the my account.
- Updating Account Information
- To amend your contact details, click on my account.