From the factory worker making components to the road crew making repairs, the Motorola DP4601 can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Motorola’s best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
The Motorola DP4601 portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with optional integrated GPS plus Bluetooth audio and data, text messaging and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcement feature.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the Motorola DP4601 features a 4-line display, menu navigation keys, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and FM intrinsically safe option.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- 1000 channels
- Integrated GPS and Bluetooth
- 4-line display, Black/White – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)