Motorola DP4401Ex comes from Motorola new range of Ex ATEX certified DP4000 EX range.
Workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine, daily. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of Motorola DP4401Ex digital radio stands out.
The Motorola DP4401Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS plus best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the Motorola DP440Ex is easy to use and features up to 32 channel capacity, three programmable buttons, emergency button, mandown and lone worker functions and IP67 specifications for submersibility.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- Motorola DP4401Ex Radios Have 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Motorola DP4401Ex Radios Have Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Man Down
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Integrated GPS
- Over the Air Programming
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions – IP64)
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
|Specification||DP 4801 Ex||DP 4401 Ex|
|Frequency Band||UHF B1 (403-470MHz) and VHF (136-174MHz)|
|Max No. of Channels||1000||32|
|Channel Spacing (kHz)||12.5/20/25|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) with Li-Ion battery||138.5 × 56.7 × 39.8mm||138.5 × 56.7 × 37.8mm|
|Weight (with Li-Ion battery)||482.5g||455.5g|
|Power Supply||7.4 V Nominal|
|Operating Temperature||-20C to +55C|
|Environmental:||Meets IP67, MIL STD 810D, E, F, G, IEC-801-2KV, IEC-60529 IP67 Environmental specifications for vibration, shock, rain, dust & humidity|
|Battery Life: based on (5/5/90) Cycle||16 – 19 hours|