Incredibly compact and exceptionally rugged, the Motorola DP3441 portable two-way digital radio is the perfect solution for the professional on the move.
This small, but powerful radio keeps you in touch with your workforce without weighing you down. It’s loaded with all the benefits of the latest digital technology – superb audio quality, amazing clarity, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
As part of Motorola’s MOTOTRBO family, the Motorola DP3441 offers the best in digital radio technology. Empowering workers with integrated voice and data, the Motorola DP3441 allows them to share information wirelessly and instantly between devices. Integrated GPS enables location tracking of mobile work teams, helping improve personnel safety and operational efficiency. And this radio is not afraid of dust, dirt or water—it stands up to the harshest and most inhospitable conditions with exceptional durability.
Wherever you’re on the move, the slim, powerful and reliable Motorola DP3441 can always be right by your side.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- Motorola DP3441 radios have 32 channels
- Compact and rugged form factor
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- Motorola DP3441 radios have 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP)
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
|Frequency Range (MHz)||403-527||136-174|
|Channel Spacing (kHz)||12.5 / 20 / 25|
|Channel Capacity (kHz)||32|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||100 × 63 × 34 mm|
|Weight||254g with standard battery|
|Power Supply||7.5V (Nominal)|
|Battery life (based on a 05/05/90 duty cycle)||Analogue: 8.5 hrs / Digital: 12.3 hrs (1600 mAH – PMNN4440)|
|Operating Temperature||-30 C to +60 C|
|Storage Temperature||-40C to +85 C|
|Environmental||Meets IP67 Environmental specifications for Dust and Water Intrusion|