Two Way Radio Licensing

If you use a radio system for your business then you will need a licence from Ofcom. Business radio users range from taxi companies and factories, to hospitals, care homes, industrial sites and transport operators.This can be applied for online or alternatively please contact us and we will be happy to do that on your behalf.  More information can be found on the business radio licensing guide and the licensing fees document.


Two way radio licensing guild For two way radio licensing guild

Two way radio licensing fees Two way radio licensing fees