Digital vs Analogue Two Way Radios
Digital vs Analogue two way radios – Which radios will be the right choice for your business? Two Way Digital Radios are fast becoming the communication choice for many businesses just like yours. As technology advances in all aspects of our daily lives so too is the two way radio and as analogue radio will still continue to work for your basic requirements. Two way digital radios are far more advanced in meeting the demands and expectations of our communications.
Digital vs Analogue Two Way Radios – The low down
- Strong clear signals between radios meaning users are far more confident in accurate communications.
- Background noise reduction feature as standard on all digital products; if you are working in noisy environments such as music festivals or warehouse the signal transmits strong and clear without the background noise interfering in the communication.
- Secure signals on digital radios ensure that no one is listening in to your communications which is imperative for safety in the education and security sectors.
- Digital radio technology allows for simultaneous talking paths, allowing two conversations to take place at one time. This is unlike analogue radios that only allow for one conversation to take place across the system at any given time.
- Two Way Digital Radios offer a longer battery life, giving you the confidence to use the radios for longer periods without the hassle of switching the battery or stopping to recharge.
- Two Way digital radios operate in dual analogue/digital mode giving you the advantage of introducing digital radios whilst still running your existing analogue radio system. A cost efficient way to obtain the next generation in two way radio technology.
- Direct user calling is available on two way digital radios. This can be individual calling or pre set group calling. If you don’t want all users to hear or messages are specific to a user group this feature is perfect for your team.
- Emergency all group calling, at the touch of a button an emergency alert can be issued to all users simultaneously. Perfect for every business.
All this with further features such as man down, lone worker and GPS models available; If you are still unsure whether to choose digital versus analogue two way radios view our extensive range of two way digital radios or call one of our expert team now and we will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
Digitall Comms Ltd – The Experts in Two Way Radio Communications